Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Writers Unite!

This blog is for writers and writers only. I focus on fiction and especially fantasy/adventure but I do give advice for other genres cuz this authoress reads a LOT!

Why do I consider myself an authoress? Because I have been writing for over 8 years and published (sort of, well, if university creative writing magazines count) and I have been to three different creative writing classes in university for a whole semester and I think I have a pretty good grip on how to write. I have also been blogging for about 3 years now and my main blog World Problems and Randomness has over 200 posts now (July, 2016).

Currently, I'm working on a fantasy/adventure novel. It's got over 60,000 words now! Woo! :D

If that "woo" offended anyone, then please, by all means, translate it into your own exclamation-of-utter-joy-and-excitement cry.

I wish I could give you a pitch but I've just started looking into the publishing world and it looks pretty daunting but I'm going to try to take it step by step and if I find anything good to share with you I will :)

You can check out my other blogs World Problems and Randomness where I talk about everything else besides writing advice and there is a label Creative Writing: Fiction which is not about advice but about my personal stuff and I posted some stories there, too...I might move it here someday but not today :) Or, you can visit my art blog Magic Cover Shop or you can look at my informative blog about Save the Wildlife which isn't so active because information on wild animals doesn't update every single day.

So anyway, hope you can get something out of this blog and there might be a chance I will learn things with you sometimes.

Happy Writing fellow writers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment